Friday, January 25, 2008
"Book called LIFE"
My life is like a story untold, a book yet to be written
The blank pages stare, troubling my eyesight.
If I were to sketch my days out
It would be a puzzle to read, a maze to solve
There would be chapters and sections
Each unique and different
Like an exotic fruit slashed on a sharp knife
Ghosts of the past will prowl between
The lines
Nothing would make sense
If not really felt
Promises broken, secrets kept
Feelings confessed, thoughts forbidden,
Angry words said in spite,
That led to loss
Conflicts that nobody won
Victories that seemed meaningless
A chapter on god and my beliefs
My theories and claims
All would have sections devoted to them
Till the ink runs out
Bittersweet memories
All rolled in one
When I do begin to write
Which I've always longed to do
It would have to be the perfect time
The perfect day
Then again what is perfect?
Any moment is as perfect as this one
I've always had to find keys
To open the doors of life
But now I stand in front of one
That needs none
Why is it that suddenly my dreams
Seem to fade away
Seem to vanish
Into REALITY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment